INITIAL CONSULTATION: Conducted with Principle Designer Lucinda Kimpton and a member of her team.
Site visit to discuss scope of work and client brief.
(charged at standard hourly rate)
The design brief is established and a fixed Design fee is presented.
DESIGN PROPOSAL: Presented over three meetings
Concept Design Meeting
– Preliminary concept images, fabrics and furnishing schemes
– Site measure
Design Development Meeting
– Interior design & joinery drawings
– Samples & specifications of fixtures & finishes
– Fabrics and furnishings scheme
Final Design Meeting
– Final design presentation to reflect feedback from the design development meeting
PROJECT COST PROPOSAL:
Final design is confirmed and a Project Cost Proposal is presented.
– Fabrics, furnishings, joinery, fittings & fixtures, tradesmen and implementation management
Procurement, administration, manufacturing, trades liaison, client updates and site meetings, installation.